Sunday, 30 December 2012

Holiday Season Ending

As this Holiday Season and 2012 comes to an end and I review all the ordeals and happiness, I am so thankful for support of my ever caring family and now a new group of great ladies. Some of which I have met previously and some I had never met before this past year. These ladies have become some of the greatest friends I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
I have had some low points over the past year, one being my bike accident and some of the happiest days. This group of ladies has been there for me throughout all of these, some in both. We have shared some of the funniest experiences and some great stories with each other. It doesn't matter where we go or what we do, we have fun together. I know we have made bonds with each other that will be hard to break.
Also at this time I would like to take time to thank my family. My husband and children have been my greatest supporters. They have been there through thick and thin. They have picked me up up and held me up, lol. I love them with all my heart.
As we head into a New Year I would like to take time to wish all of my family and my great new friends a Healthy and Happy New Year.  As well as a long warm to warmer safe riding season this year.
As we move forward make sure to take time to look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment