Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas sickness

I have been burning the candle at both ends for some time now and now I do not feel well. Has all the rushing etc. caught up with me or am I really sick. Only time will tell.
I became unwell yesterday afternoon feeling as though I could projectile vomit on everyone. I excused myself from visiting and returned home. I took some gravel and went to bed. The much needed rest felt great. But now I am up and afraid to eat or drink anything but flattened ginger ale. So where does that leave me?
When my kids were small, my middle child would get physically ill every Xmas because she was so excited. Have I become like her? Lol. Probably not.
As we head into the last days of 2012 everyone is reviewing their life and wondering what their new year resolution will be. Does everyone do this now or is that one of the older generations things?
I am hoping that this Holiday season has been great to everyone and I hope for health and happiness for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment