Well to all those who did not prepare for the Holidays and counted on the Mayan prediction conning true will now have to get very very busy to catch up with the rest of us. As I post this minutes after midnight on Deccan 21, 2012. The supposed last day of earth's existence has come and went with no event. We're there really people out there who believed all the media hype about Dec21st or was it just that?
Presently I am watching a rerun of Discovery's special about the Mayan people and all the references to Dec 21,2012. I learned how important the number 13 was to the Mayan people, I wonder if I'm a distant relative, lol.
Since I now know I'm not going to die today I guess I can go to bed for the night.
So that is why I was rushing around on the 22nd, I subconsciously thought the world was going to end.
ReplyDelete