Monday, 7 January 2013

Winter

Well we now have a touch of winter, as we did at the beginning of Dec.  Hopefully this will go away as did our previous blast of the whiteness and cold. I know it is winter but we have been so spoiled lately that I'm hoping for another winter like the past few. I have driven 30-40 kms away from my house to find a snow covered ground but in my yard we could see grass   That is until two days ago, now we have just enough to confirm that it is winter. To add to this the north wind has been blowing all day making it much colder than anywhere else. For someone who hates winter as much as I do this is not the way I like it. I wish it was summer again. But a friend of mine is in her glory as this weather is creating enough ice for her to go ice fishing. She says that if she can't ride then she wants to ice fish. I'd rather just ride all year and forget all the ice. My husband says we need the ice to freeze all the parasites and germs out there that we don't need. I say I'd take a few to having a year round riding season. But here's hoping that tomorrow will bring sunshine and a little warmth!,

No comments:

Post a Comment